Once You Enter & Play You Can
Win Weekly Prizes &
A Grand Prize of a Cruise for 2 (including Transportation)
As Part Of The Amazing Shafer’s Collision…
Spread The Word Contest
It’s Super Easy… All You Have To Do Is Sign Up & Spread Your Contest Link Online!
Prizes Will Be Awarded EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT … stay tuned for details…
To Claim Your Prizes: You must watch your email & claim your prize within a week of it being announced. So check your Spam folder & make sure you’re expecting email from us!
Grand Prize: Cruise for Two including Round Trip Transportation
- Papa Murphy’s Pizza & S’mores Dough – 4/14/11 Winner – funwithweez
- $21 Gas Card – 4/21/11 – Karen Gossman
- Coney Island Dog & Suds meals
- McAllister’s Deli meals – 4/28/11 – Doreen Harper
- and much more!
How To Win…
Once You’ve signed up you’ll get a chance to automatically join on Facebook & Twitter. Just authorize the contest app & begin spreading the word online with your very own contest link. You’ll earn points when you put your contest link ANYWHERE online & get people to click & visitShafersCollision.com!
We’ll automatically give you bonus points for a wide variety of actions! For example: when you post videos on YouTube with your contest link in the video description or you mention the contest on Twitter. You’ll earn points (each point is an entry) in MANY different ways & here’s the complete list…
- Tweet the contest – 2 points
- Facebook – 2 points to “like” Shafer’s Collision page
- 3 points for Facebook comments
- 5 points for Facebook posts
- 10 points for posting a YouTube video (that contains your website and a testimony)
- 5 points for posting comments on our site
- 5 points (for each person that signs up) when you send an email invite to your friends
- 2 points, just for entering the contest
We HATE Spam of all kinds. While we encourage you to spread the word far and wide we don’t want you to use Spammy tactics of any kind. Here are some of the actions will get you banned from the contest:
- Posting to any social media site through a single account more than 5 times per day
- Sending any kind of automated or junk traffic to your contest links
- Commenting on our blog more than 10 times per day
- Commenting on our YouTube videos more than 10 times per day
- Sending bulk email to people you don’t personally know or you don’t have personal permission to email
We reserve the right to adjust this list, adjust your points or ban you from the contest for using spammy tactics to promote the contest.